"In recent years the Union Market neighborhood has been reclaimed as a vibrant mixed-use neighborhood. We wanted the forms of new buildings and public spaces to capture the eclectic spirit of the area. The interconnected forms of the buildings and pedestrian spaces are enhanced with a variety of industrial materials, trees and plants, colors and textures, and outdoor art and recreational elements."
Sacha Rosen, Architect
"The Gantry delivers a rare and inspiring sense-of-place, dynamic energy and community. Vibrant colors, bold patterned fabrics, modern graphics, leather and organic textures and rugs combine for an outstanding and stimulating sense of style."
Danielle Fox, Interior Designer
The Artwork at The Gantry
- Project uses less energy than required by code.
- Baseline energy star appliences and low-flow plumbing fixtures.
- 10 EV charging stations and 40 bike parking stalls.
- Landscape selections are low water/drought tolerant.
- Irrigation system uses weather controls to conserve water.
- Low-flow toilets, shower, kitchen and lavatory faucets.
Health and Well-being
- Low VOC adhesives/sealants, paints/coatings and flooring.
- Fitness center, pool, co-working, lounges.
- Upgraded STC windows for better noise mitigation.
- Within 1/2 mile of the red line and within 1/4 mile of two major public bus routes.
- The Gantry is in a dense area with a Walk Score of 94.
The Gantry Safety Protocols
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby
Staff Office Space Separated
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders